EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS (degreed)
- MA, Speech Communications – Emphasis on Interpersonal/Business -2003 Cum Laude
- BS, Mass Communications – Emphasis in Journalism/Marketing 2001
- West Texas A&M University, Canyon · TX
- “Doneric Norwood Ambassador Award” – Outstanding Achievement/Commitment to West Texas A&M University
- President Ambassador – Highest Rank amongst prestigious organizations at West Texas A&M University
- 2-Time National Champion NBS
The REDD Button Express Inc., President/Owner, Amarillo, TX 2012- Present
- To monitor all facets of daily operations which included client cultivation and solicitation, sales and marketing, risk management, staff management and recruitment, cost and budget management, investment management, business development and contract negotiations.
Alcon Laboratories West Texas Area, Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales Representative 2006 – 2012
- Manage daily sales initiatives and business operations for assigned territories. Implement various marketing and sales campaigns.
Reynolds American Inc., Territory Sales Representative, Las Cruces, NM 2005 – 2006
- Strategically foster and maintain client relationships and develop business ideas that assist in promoting Reynolds product and market share.
Mentor 4 Incorporation, Area Sales/ Service Manager Asst. Supervisor, Irving, TX 2004 – 2005
- Achieved General Motors goals and strategies relating to the overall business, brands, sales and service, and achieve goals through successful dealer business process strategies. Performed marketing assessments of competitor products, determined deficiencies of current products, and presented findings to increase GM products.
Business Development · Sales & Marketing · Sourcing · Brand Development · Vendor Relations · Market Trends · Negotiation · Product Placement · Training and Development · Customer Relations · Profit & Volume Growth · Product/Device Knowledge · Account Development